8.23.2008

Post #100

Well, I was really hoping to get 100 posts in before I got back to America, and I got my wish. This post won't be much of anything (such a shame for such a dignified number) but needless to say, I missed my flight yesterday from Amman to America and after contacting Delta (who was not helpful at all, in Jordan or in America) and BYU (who was helpful, as usual, and answered my phone call at 6:30 in the morning and got us a flight) and realizing that there were no flights out of Jordan that had any space on them until September, my parents decided they would rather pay for 3 new tickets and fly out from Tel Aviv.

Naturally, I didn't really want to stay in Jordan either.

The story now? I am in the Tel-Aviv airport, using their free internet (as I have for the past 7 hours), and waiting to board my flight in the next half hour. Details to follow.

America, here I come!

2 comments:

The Paradox said...

Whoo, I'm glad you made it out of that one fairly unscathed!

breanne said...

Ok, just kidding! I guess this was actually post 99--English is hard, ok?! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails