7.01.2008

Comic Relief

I know that some of you check my blog. Often. And so I thought I would throw in some comic relief.

This is a jumping picture.

One of the best jumping pictures I have ever been a part of, actually.

I really like jumping pictures. You can get yourself and the cool scenery, but instead of looking stupid on accident, you look strange on purpose. It adds to the coolness of it--me jumping in front of the pyramids, me jumping in front of the Nile, me jumping in front of Mount Nebo--you get my point.

Some jumping pictures, however, just don't work out.


And sometimes you just have to try several times before you get it right (these are in Jerusalem).

2 comments:

Chicken Dust said...

Pretty good. Wasn't that first one at the Y?

The Paradox said...

Hahaha, way to go! This totally brings back memories of jumping off of that rock! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails