4.08.2008

A Much Funnier Blog Than Mine

Dear all, I have recently found a hilarious blog from a woman connected with BYU whose husband studied in Damascus and Amman. She is a fluid writer and describes her experiences living in these countries with her husband in incredibly funny ways. Her posts keep me laughing all day. If you feel you have extra time to learn about a foreigner's life in the Middle East, here are her blog sites:

http://bridgetpalmer.blogspot.com/ (Syria)
http://myadventuresinjordan.blogspot.com/ (Jordan)

2 comments:

shabba shabba said...

Rest easy. Although Jordan will be a whirlwind of new sounds, sights, and living conditions, there are places you can go when you need an hour or an afternoon of decompression. Rest assured, members of the branch have been in your shoes before, know how it feels, and will have their doors open should you need to take shelter and have some Life cereal, listen to Neil Diamond, and call home.

We look forward to having you.

Bridget said...

Hi! Thanks for the link. Of course I have no problem with it. I'm excited to live vicariously through this new group of students going over...and now I know whose blog I can read to do so. If you don't mind :).

I just wish we could be going, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails