5.16.2008

Glimpses of Egypt

When I was in Cairo I fell in love.

With Egypt.

It is shocking, I know, but even with the cockroach infestation I feel this strange love toward Egypt. So much so that I think when I get back from my mission I will seek out opportunities to study Arabic in Cairo (sorry Mom). I will let you know how that goes in two years.

I have tried to express through these pictures the "trueness" of Egypt and what I experienced there--although I still have more posts coming about Egypt, enjoy this smorgasborg of what I saw and experienced.






















3 comments:

WhiteMama said...

Thanks for letting us share in your adventures.

Mom

Chicken Dust said...

You've got to stop traveling. Your FEC will be jealous with all your other loves. :)

Bridget said...

I'm glad there are people out there who love Egypt. Somebody has to do it, and I don't think I'm up for it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails