2.21.2008

Adventures? in Arabic?

Ok, so this blog is called "Adventures in Arabic," but everyone knows that I have adventures with more things than just Arabic, so I will basically be posting whatever I want here, but it will always be adventurous, at least in my opinion. But then, I think a lot of things are funny that others don't, so I guess you take what you get with me. :)

So...Arabic adventures. I have a midterm tomorrow--yeah, not so excited about that. But whatev, as they say in Arabic :). The most exciting thing that I have been working on recently is a story called "Alf Genie wa Genie" in transliteration, or "A Thousand and One Genies" in English. We have been reading from "A Thousand and One Nights" so my story is somewhat patterned after that. It is even a continuing story, so at each writing appointment I have a new section of the story. I think it is pretty clever. When I have time (!) I will post my Arabic story on here with an English translation, and maybe some of my world-famous Paint creations if you are lucky. And if I pass my midterm...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails